JL7 0fficial Shop (hereinafter referred to as "JL7") asks users to provide a minimum amount of personal information so that they can use the site with peace of mind.
JL7 takes the utmost care to protect the personal information you provide to us.
JL7's policy on the protection of personal information is as follows.
The Company shall use the information of individuals, groups and corporations registered by members only for the purpose of developing and providing state-of-the-art functions and services on JL7, and shall pay the utmost attention to the protection of members' personal information.
(The scope is specified in paragraph 1 below.)
We will not use this site for any purpose other than the one specified in this agreement. (The purpose is set out in paragraph 2 below.)
We will not disclose the information to third parties, except as specified in these terms and conditions. (Management is provided for in paragraph 2 below.)
■ Other appropriate controls in the manner set forth in these terms and conditions will be periodically implemented.
JL7's approach to the protection of personal information is limited to services provided directly by JL7, and does not apply to the services of other organizations and companies linked by links, etc.
The use of the JL7 service shall be at the user's own risk.
JL7 shall not be liable for any damage arising out of the use of information obtained from this website or from other websites linked to this website.
2. Collection and use of personal information on "JL7
JL7 requires some personal information about its members in order to develop and provide state-of-the-art functions and services to its members.
Shop IDs and passwords are at the user's own risk.
- We recommend that you change your password periodically and avoid using names, dates of birth, phone numbers, etc. that are easily guessed by others.
- In addition, please do not disclose, lend, or transfer your personal information even if you are an acquaintance or friend.
- Please do not write your password in your email or in the Q&A on our website.
The personal information collected will be used only to the extent necessary to provide the JL7 service and will not be used for any other purpose.
We will not provide the information to any third party, except in the following cases
With the consent of the member
- When sending an e-mail from a member to request consent for the use of personal information
- When disclosing the information to companies that have entered into a confidentiality agreement with our company in advance (for example, subcontractors) to the extent necessary.
- To send e-mails or direct mail to members for advertising and promotion of the company or our business partners
- When we are requested to disclose personal information in accordance with the order of a court, administrative agency, or other law, or when it is necessary to investigate a crime, eliminate or prevent a violation of rights against a third party, or perform other similar activities.
The member shall agree in advance to use personal information in the manner set forth above, and shall not object to the Company.
In addition, JL7 may share members' personal information with our business partners in the following cases
- When there is a business reason, such as a special service for members.
In this case, we require the member's consent before providing the information, and we will not provide it without their consent.
- To prepare statistical materials, conduct market research, and analyze data.
In this case, we will only provide information that has been processed so that it cannot be used to identify specific individuals.
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."